Monday 10 December 2012

Holiday Mantel 2012

well here it is.... My redesigned 2012 Holiday Mantel.

Many of the pieces I have used are actually repositioned from Christmas's prior.  I love Christmas and often splurge on a few great pieces every year! 

This year I was going for a sophisticated and traditional look with a small twist.

I had purchased my daughters initials in the fall and thought adding them in my holiday mantel would give it a distinguished look.    One of my daughter's name starts with the letter of my surname which worked out perfectly!  I also opted for a non traditional rectangular fresh boxwood & evergreen wreath which made for a super chic look.  

I completed the look using 3M's command tape - Love using this tool for home staging!!



 
 
Here is a picture of my daughters,
who were the inspiration on this years re-design!
Evelyn, Danielle and Lauren

No comments: